Lots of interest from placement firms…

I had another phone interview this morning.  I think it was for a job that I applied for only about a half hour before they called.  Talk about quick turn around time eh.

It’s for a support job with a company in Grimsby.  That would be nice and close to go to.  This interview was with a placement agency so they will now forward my resume onto the company in Grimsby – I don’t know who the company is though, that’s not a big issue for me mind you.

He also asked me about a job that I applied for in Sarnia – I indicated that I have no issues with relocating at all.

So, perhaps I will hear from both of these companies in the next week or two – who knows…  Maybe I will already be working by then – I hope so…

I have to call that recruitment firm in Toronto again this afternoon.  The client (in Burlington) hadn’t gotten back to them yesterday when I called. Hopefully something works out there as well.

I think I’ve indicated that I will accept the first offer that I am given.  I discussed (with RK) what would happen if I am offered a job and then a day or two later I am offered another job, better job.  I guess it would be a hard decision to make.  Unless the offer was much better, I don’t think I would jump ship and go with a second offer, but, I suppose I would have to examine that one a case by case basis.  Not an issue right now of course, the offers aren’t flying in through the door.


About kdarcy21

Well, this is my BLOG, so, read the BLOG !!!
This entry was posted in Work. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s