I went for a technical assessment today (I guess that’s what you’d call it) with the City of Burlington. Essentially, they “broke” a computer that I was asked to fix. No issues there at all.
They had un-seated some memory, disconnected the hard drive and made a change to the BIOS. I fixed those issues and logged in.
Had to manually start Windows Explorer and then did some basic “windows” stuff. Got reconnected to the internet and completed the rest of the tasks, all told, about 15 minutes or so.
Now, I wait. Not sure when I will hear – hopefully soon.
Nothing planned for the rest of the day – I think I will be a bum.