I had an interview this afternoon. It went well, I was able to answer all of their questions anyway. They will have a second round next week and I will hear one way or the other early next week. So, if all goes well, I might hear that I have a new job before Christmas. I might hear the other way as well, which, obviously, I am hoping that doesn’t happen.
It is a warm day today, 14 degrees and it is the middle of December. It is raining, but I will take that with the warm temps. From the look of the long term forecast, we are not going to be having a white Christmas in Southern Ontario. It is supposed to get colder for the weekend, more seasonal weather for sure. I won’t complain, cold doesn’t bother me and who could complain with how it has been recently.
Anyway, wish me luck in getting to the second stage and after that (should it happen), getting the position. I would be surprised if I don’t get a call back – guess I will have to wait and see. I am sure that I’ll post about it.