Another early start. I must be getting old… I am always getting up early and going to bed early as well. I went to bed shortly after 9pm last night – mind you, the trip south tired me out. Tired Zeus out as well, he has been doing a LOT of sleeping…
He was happy to go for a walk in HIS neighbourhood this morning though, he ate some food last night and this morning as well so that is good. I am going to take him to the “doggie dentist” in the New Year – I am sure he’ll love that… Actually, they will knock him out when they do the work, I can imagine that a dog wouldn’t be very cooperative when having their teeth looked at. Hopefully they won’t find any issues – he still is sensitive around his mouth. Good thing for pet insurance, it is covered. Take a look at http://www.petsecure.com/ if you are looking for insurance – highly recommend it.
So, I am on holidays until January 4 so that is two weeks. I have tons of stuff that I intend on doing while I am off. Here is a short list:
- Clean the house, top to bottom INCLUDING the office
- Move the furniture in the living room – I might put the black leather sofa in the basement and buy a new futon for the living room (after Christmas though)
- Work on the SCMBA web site – I wanted to while away, the hotel in Washington had HORRIBLE Internet access, always dropped on me
- Get the speaker wiring issues fixed – Brian will help with this – connect my three sets of speakers throughout
- Move the bricks from Sister Joan’s here and build the bar in the basement
- Dispose of assorted junk – trip to the dump (before I put the seat back into the Jeep)
- Purchase and put up either new blinds or curtains for the living room and bed room windows
- Get the fireplace working – HVAC guy from work will do this (I hope)
OK – that list isn’t too bad. I’ll check back on January 3, 2010 and see what I did get done and what I still need to do. Maybe a good New Years Resolution would be to stop being so DAMN LAZY with regards to working around the house. Yeah, good idea. Wonder how long I will be able to keep that one… I also want to get back to the Y in the New Year AND I am thinking about taking drum lessons. Can someone teach me to read music? Maybe Robyn?
Well, more later – I am going to head to work soonly… Got some stuff to take care of…